Growing revenue by acquiring new subscribers: here’s how the experts do it
Event marketing is being transformed.
Organisations are becoming more customer-focused, and attention is shifting from outbound to inbound strategies amid changing customer expectations and rapidly downsized databases due to GDPR. In this new era, where marketers have more data, technology and influence at their fingertips than ever before, the strategic impact and responsibilities they hold within organisations is growing exponentially.
It is up to marketers to ensure all stakeholders understand just how important best-practice marketing is to the future success of a business, and to build the most efficient and skilled marketing functions to deliver on this potential.
MPG’s round-table, held on 9th November 2018, brought together some of the UK’s most influential B2B event marketing leaders to discuss the key challenges involved in building a high performance event marketing team.
Round-Table Discussion Participants:
Key Insights from the Round-Table Discussion
MPG have put together an overview of the key points from the discussion, providing valuable insight into the following areas:
- The shift to more customer-focused organisations
- How to increase event marketing’s contribution across an organisation
- Why it is so important for the marketing function to have an investment mindset
- The value of marketing performance measurement
- Ongoing changes in tactical and strategic marketing practices
- The opportunities tech and data offer marketers
- Marketing’s evolving role in project management
- Challenges in staff recruitment and retention
Event Marketing Leaders Round-Table Series
MPG runs a series of events dedicated to marketing leaders. These gatherings enable discussion and the sharing of ideas around the most important challenges and opportunities in event marketing today, as well as important trends impacting the future of event marketing.
Sign up to event updates to join our community:
To receive MPG’s shared expertise straight to your inbox, subscribe to MPG Insights.