Email Marketing for Events (Conferences & Exhibitions)
Email is still the most important and impactful direct channel for B2B event marketing.
It’s reach in to targeted audiences ‘at scale’, its immediacy and the ability to reach the target audience via mobile devices and automation opportunities means that email marketing will continue to be a very important marketing channel for many years to come.
Working across a range of events, industries and regions around the world, MPG has developed the most effective tactics and templates for highly engaging emails and excellent email marketing ROI. We have a unique and proven set of best practices and benchmarks within email marketing for B2B events.
Our email marketing services for events include:
- Email marketing strategy – based on analysing the email marketing database available and future email marketing database growth opportunities, engagement in email marketing to date for an event or brand, setting performance targets based on industry benchmarks, segmenting the email database for targeted messaging and building in marketing automation where appropriate
- Email marketing systems/tools – where required, sourcing and setting up of an email marketing or marketing automation system, as well as integrating this system with the event website, CRM and other platforms as needed
- Email marketing campaigns – using the most up to date event product information, event offers and event content marketing assets, creating and executing the messaging, design/templates, timelines and automations for email marketing to specific target audiences, ensuring the right message reaches the right audience at the right time
- Email marketing automation – setting up automations where these are likely to deliver event growth
- Email marketing measurement and ROI reporting – tracking and benchmarking the performance of individual emails or a series of emails, and ensuring the learnings from past email campaigns can be used for the ongoing performance improvement of future campaigns