Event Websites (Conferences & Exhibitions)
Your event website is your most important event marketing channel and can also be essential for direct revenue generation.
As the digital hub for year-round event community engagement, your event website must be set up well to deliver up-to-date and compelling content to your target audience and attract and convert inbound visitors.
The integration of your event website with other marketing channels, data systems and internal event production processes is also critically important for the success of your events.
The MPG team has been designing, building and looking after event websites for over 15 years. We have a strong track record in creating highly effective CMS-driven event websites.
Our event website design and development services include:
- Website strategy – ensuring you use the right approach and platforms to generate a good ROI from your website investment
- Creation of website wireframes and digital design for mobile-optimised websites
- Website development – building a mobile-optimised robust website with the latest features and functionality
- User-friendly content management systems – so that non-technical staff can quickly and easily update the text, images and other elements on your website
- Integration of your website with all marketing and sales channels and processes – to ensure seamless and pleasant customer journeys
- Website analytics – to monitor, measure and improve the performance of your website
- Website optimisation for search engines
- Website optimisation for online conversions to leads and online sales