This webinar has now ended, but you can watch it on demand by clicking here. Plus, make sure you subscribe for updates to be notified of our next webinar.
Watch MPG’s Founder and Global Marketing Director discuss the best marketing strategy, techniques and tactics for an event postponed due to Coronavirus.
- How to maintain strong engagement with your audience in the months between the original and new event date
- How to maintain confidence in your conference or exhibition amongst your event stakeholders already committed to the event, including delegates/attendees, sponsors and exhibitors
- How to ensure your marketing is well set up to promote potentially new and additional digital or virtual elements being added to the event
- How to generate additional ticket sales and revenue in the additional lead time created by moving the event later
- How to deliver additional value for sponsors and exhibitors in the coming months leading up to your postponed event
- If you have a subscriptions product, how to successfully sell more subscriptions to delegates
- If you don’t have a subscriptions product yet, how you can start using the content marketing around your event to launch a subscriptions product
40 minute presentation, followed by 20 minute Q&A
Helen has worked in B2B events and subscriptions marketing since 1998. Having spent 14 years in some of the world’s largest B2B media & event businesses, in 2012 Helen started consulting for smaller niche B2B – mostly founder-led – community focused media and events businesses. Launching MPG in 2014, Helen has built a 20-strong team of marketing strategists and tacticians focused on driving community engagement and revenue growth for leading B2B media and events brands around the world.
Marketing Director – Global Events, MPG
Kirsty has spear-headed the planning and execution of a variety of high-performance digital & data-led marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most innovative, community-focused B2B media & events brands. She has unique ‘coalface’ experience in dealing with the event marketing challenges & opportunities that media entrepreneur-led businesses face.