Round-Table Discussion Chair:
CEO & Founder, Guild; Founder & President, Econsultancy
Ashley is one of the most influential and connected figures in digital and marketing. Founder & President of Econsultancy and more recently Founder of GUILD, a new private professional messaging app, Ashley is also an investor, advisor, mentor, speaker and author. He speaks worldwide on digital and marketing trends and best practice and is also an expert in events and event marketing – having launched and successfully grown a range of events in his career to date. Visit Ashley’s LinkedIn profile to find out more.
Round-Table Discussion Participants:
Retail Week & World
Event marketing strategies to drive b2b media brand growth – key challenges and opportunities in:
- Event marketing investment:
- How have marketing budgets changed over the past couple of years? Which areas have had more investment and where has investment been reduced? How do we see this changing in the next 12 – 24 months?
- Which investment areas will have most impact on achieving events growth?
- Event marketing skills & resources:
- What is the best way to resource and organise a marketing team across event marketing and other types of product marketing? Should you organise marketers under brands, or should marketing teams be built around product types?
- What kinds of skills are most valuable for high performance event marketing?
- How do we determine the level of resources we need in event marketing?
- What is the best way to acquire and retain the skills and resources we need for high performance event marketing?
- What is the best structure for an event marketing team?
- Tech and data:
- What are the critical success factors in developing and maintaining an effective tech and data stack to enable effective and efficient event marketing?
- How has this changed in recent years? How do we see this changing further in 2019 and beyond?
- What kinds of skills will this require?
- How do demonstrate return-on-investment for our senior stakeholders?
- Growing audience revenue:
- What pricing models work best when aiming to grow audience revenue across subscriptions and events?
- How do we balance growing customer volume with growing customer yield?
Sign Up to Updates and Join our Community
To receive all the latest updates on MPG’s events, round-tables and dinners for the marketing leader community, sign up to email updates belowSend me updates