This discussion will explore the changing scope of event marketing, its role and visibility in the wider business and how to continually improve the performance of an event marketing team.
Date & Time: Friday, 9th November 2018, 08h30 – 10h30
Venue: SocietyM Bankside, 20 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
Cost: Free to attend – strictly by invitation only
Global Head of Event Marketing, PEI Media
With over 10 years of experience, Roy is an accomplished event marketing leader. In his current role, Roy leads marketing teams in London, Hong Kong and New York and is responsible for driving revenue growth across 40+ events globally.
Event Marketing: Strategies for High Performance Teams
- How has event marketing changed over the past few years? And how will it continue to change going forward?
- What do we need to learn, improve and develop as event marketing leaders to make the best possible strategic contribution to our organisations?
- How should we structure and strengthen our event marketing teams? What are the best ways to recruit, manage, motivate, lead and inspire our people?
- How should we best engage and align with other functions e.g. production, sponsorship sales etc? Do we need to do more to educate our non-marketing colleagues about the role and potential of event marketing?
- How do we make the return-on-investment and strategic contribution of marketing as visible as possible to senior executives and other important internal stakeholders?
08h30 – 09h00 Breakfast & Networking
09h00 – 10h00 Round-Table Discussion
10h00 – 10h30 Coffee & Networking