This discussion explored the changing scope of event marketing, its role and visibility in the wider business and how to continually improve the performance of an event marketing team.
Global Head of Event Marketing, PEI Media
With over 10 years of experience, Roy is an accomplished event marketing leader. In his current role, Roy leads marketing teams in London, Hong Kong and New York and is responsible for driving revenue growth across 40+ events globally.
- How has event marketing changed over the past few years? And how will it continue to change going forward?
- What do we need to learn, improve and develop as event marketing leaders to make the best possible strategic contribution to our organisations?
- How should we structure and strengthen our event marketing teams? What are the best ways to recruit, manage, motivate, lead and inspire our people?
- How should we best engage and align with other functions e.g. production, sponsorship sales etc? Do we need to do more to educate our non-marketing colleagues about the role and potential of event marketing?
- How do we make the return-on-investment and strategic contribution of marketing as visible as possible to senior executives and other important internal stakeholders?
Download the Key Insights Report which covers topics such as:
- The shift to more customer-focused organisations
- How to increase event marketing’s contribution across an organisation
- Why it is so important for the marketing function to have an investment mindset
- The value of marketing performance measurement
- Ongoing changes in tactical and strategic marketing practices
- The opportunities tech and data offer marketers
- Marketing’s evolving role in project management
- Challenges in staff recruitment and retention
Sign Up to Updates and Join our Community
To receive all the latest updates on MPG’s events, round-tables and dinners for the marketing leader community, sign up to email updates belowSend me updates
Data & Analytics