Pivot to Virtual - Download Marketing Strategy Slides
MPG’s senior B2B community strategists share key ingredients for successfully marketing a virtual event.
Social Media Week’s marketing team at MPG present their expertise in developing a marketing strategy and moving rapidly to execute a high volume, digitally sophisticated marketing campaign.
- Key considerations when pivoting from live to virtual: how the value proposition and therefore messaging and marketing approach needs to change – to attract both new sponsors and paying delegates
- The 5 key pillars in a virtual event marketing strategy
- What kind of marketing is needed to ensure booked delegates turn up and engage well?
- What are the key learnings so far in terms of best performing channels and tactics?
- What’s next for the #SMWONE campaign?
Please fill in the form to download the presentation: